what is JKPD&M
Julian Krinsky Program Development & Management. [noun]
1. A group of innovative and detail-oriented people who help organizations, foundations and universities manage programs.
For 40 years, we have partnered with leading organizations, foundations and universities to create innovative, professionally run programs for children, teens, college students and adults. At the same time, we have developed and refined services required to successfully manage and operate educational, academic and sports programs.
create successful programs
Our mission is to support students when they are away from home and help them navigate a college campus so they can excel academically or on the sports field. We’ve found that when the details of travel, dorm life and peer integration are seamless, the students are best able to achieve their goals and thoroughly enjoy their program experience.
With JKPD&M as your partner, the world is your potential market. We can bring a broad international perspective to your programs, formed through years of successfully recruiting students and families worldwide. We will help you think creatively, market locally, nationally and globally and perform strategically. We help make our partners’ programs successful by:
- Pay attention to every small detail.
- Anticipating solutions before problems arise.
- Managing a dedicated residential staff.
- Hiring and training staff who make it their priority to serve the students.
DELIVERING EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES